InviZible Pro. (Open source)
New version 5.1.0
Keeps privacy, prevents tracking, gets access to blocked and hidden on-line resources.
InviZible Pro uses DNSCrypt, Tor and Purple I2P to achieve maximum security, privacy and comfortable use of the Internet.
Project’s page: https://invizible.net
* No root required
* Hides location and IP
* Unblocks the restricted web content
* Prevents tracking
* Allows access to hidden networks
* ARP spoofing detection
* Built-in firewall
* Tethering supported
* No analytics
* No advertisements
* Open source
* Material design theme
* Automatic Updates – Use the latest versions of InviZible Pro, and its modules such as DNSCrypt , Tor, and Purple I2P.
* Absence of reminder about the need to support the project.
* Priority technical advice.
* Material design night theme
* Implemented DNS rebinding protection for VPN mode.
* Added tooltips to firewall.
* Implemented sorting and filtering for the Tor apps selection option.
* Added Chinese translation.
* Added Japanese translation.
* Updated French translation.
* Updated German translation.
* Updated Tor to version 4.5.3.
* Updated DNSCrypt to version 2.0.45.
* Updated Purple I2P.
* Other fixes and improvements.
The social network of the future: No ads, no corporate surveillance, ethical design, and decentralization! Own your data with Mastodon!